Thursday, January 27, 2011
11:21 AM | | Edit Post
It's about this time every year that I find myself in the dredges of winter with sub zero temperatures weighing me down. The excitement of Christmas is over, the decorations are put away, and while Valentine's Day is on the horizon, it just doesn't sustain me until the flowers bloom.
I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way come February, so we thought we would try to lift some spirits and have a sale. A little retail therapy never hurts!
So, for the month of February, The Spotted Monkey will be reducing its prices by 10-20% on all in stock baby blankets, skin care products and assorted accessories. Plus, we are still offering our free local pick up option.
Pull those fingers out of your mittens and start shopping - these deals won't last long!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
7:38 PM | | Edit Post
How exciting! The start of a new year. At the end of each year, I find myself reflecting and attempting to determine what I can improve in the upcoming year. 2010 was a particularly exciting year, as it was the year that The Spotted Monkey moved from a dream to a reality.
So we thought it only appropriate to make some resolutions for all of our amazing customers and fans of The Spotted Monkey. Here goes:
1. We resolve to bring you exciting new products throughout 2011.
2. We resolve to keep our prices fair and reasonable.
3. We resolve to continue our commitment to researching new and unique items.
4. We resolve to send out a monthly newsletter to keep you up to date on the latest specials and products.
5. We resolve to offer only products that we use or would use for our own children and grandchildren.
Wishing you an upcoming year of health, happiness and love.
Happy new year,